Free Curbside Food Distribution on Monday, November 22
Join the SCUSD Nutrition Services Department for curbside food distribution events at nine different school locations on Monday, November 22, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The boxes are available for all students, staff and community, limit one per vehicle while supplies last.
Distribution will be held at the following school locations:
- Abraham Lincoln (3324 Glenmoor Dr.)
- Bowling Green (4211 Turnbridge Dr.)
- Edward Kemble (7495 29th St.)
- Elder Creek (7934 Lemon Hill Ave.)
- John Still (2250 John Still Dr.)
- Pony Express (1250 56th Ave.)
- Washington (520 18th St.)
- Will C Wood (6201 Lemon Hill Ave.)
- Woodbine (2500 52nd Ave.)
For more information visit thecentralkitchen.org/curbside or download the .