Donate Formal Wear to the Sacramento Library Prom Drive
The Sacramento Library is taking donations of gently used formal wear to give to local teens.
Drop off your gently-used formal wear, including dresses, suits, shoes and accessories to the library branches during open hours.
- Arden-Dimick Library
- Belle Cooledge Library
- Carmichael Library
- Colonial Heights Library
- Fair Oaks Library
- Galt-Marian O. Lawrence Library
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
- McKinley Library
- North Highlands-Antelope Library
- Rancho Cordova Library
- Robbie Waters Pocket-Greenhaven Library
- South Natomas Library
- Sylvan Oaks Library
- Valley Hi-North Laguna Library
Donations will be accepted through March 3. The collected clothing will be donated to teens in the Sacramento County area.