Draft 2021-22 LCAP Materials
Available for Review and Comment
An updated draft of SCUSD’s 2021-22 Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is available for review and comment. This draft has been updated to the version being presented for public hearing on 6.10.21.
Your comments on the draft plan are welcomed. The plan can also be reviewed in hard copy form at the Serna Center at 5735 47th Avenue.
The online form includes the option to provide your name and contact information if you would like to be contacted for follow-up. This information is NOT required and no names or contact information will be shared.
Please note that final revisions are still being made to the LCAP. The LCAP will be presented for public hearing on June 10, 2021 to the Board of Education and presented for adoption on June 24, 2021.
Following are links to key documents from stakeholder engagement and other processes that are referenced in the LCAP:
- Summary of Stakeholder Recommendations for 2021-22 LCAP
- Recommendations developed by the African American Achievement Task Force (AAATF) / African American Advisory Board (AAAB)
- District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Recommendations for the 2021-24 LCAP
- Expanded LCAP PAC Recommendations (June 2021)
- LCAP Parent Advisory Committee Recommendations for the 2021-24 LCAP (March 2021 version)
- Student Advisory Council Recommendations for the 2021-24 LCAP
- Sacramento Area Youth Speaks (SAYS) Luther Burbank High School 2021-24 LCAP Recommendations
- Graduate Task Force Recommendations (2017-18)
- Spring 2021 LCAP Survey Results Summary
- Spring 2021 LCAP Listening Sessions Input Summary
- California School Dashboard for SCUSD: 2018 2019 2020
- SCUSD Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (2020-21)
- Capitol of Suspensions Report I
- Capitol of Suspensions Report II
- CCEE Systematic Instructional Review (SIR)
- 2014 District Graduate Profile
- December 2019 California State Auditor Report