Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for Ages 12+
@ SCUSD Serna Center
SCUSD in partnership with Dr. Carter/Del Paso Heights Vaccine Clinic is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sacramento City Unified School District – Serna Center
5735 47th Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95824
The Pfizer vaccine is available for anyone 12 and up. Parental consent is required. Multiple minors may be accompanied by one adult 18 years or older.
Registration is available on https://myturn.ca.gov/. Walk-in appointments will also be available.
Tdap and Varicella Immunizations Also Available
Free Tdap and Varicella (Chickenpox) Immunizations will also be available at the clinic for qualifying students.
Students must meet all of the following conditions to be eligible for Tdap and Varicella:
- Are entering or currently attend Early Kindergarten – 12th grade at an SCUSD school
- Are under 19 years old
- Have Medi-Cal, or no insurance, or are Native American or Native Alaskan
What You Need to Bring
- All immunization records for the student
- Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian must be present