Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for Ages 12+
@ John F. Kennedy High School
SCUSD in partnership with Dignity Health is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on:
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
John F. Kennedy High School
6715 Gloria Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831
Everyone 12 years and older is eligible. Parental consent is required. Multiple minors may be accompanied by one adult 18 years or older.
Register at the MyTurn.ca.gov website. Walk-in appointments will also be available.
Register you or your child by filling out the required information and entering your address. A list of local clinics will appear – look for the one called “SCUSD Pfizer Clinic @ John Kennedy.”
- Go to MyTurn.ca.gov
- Page 1: Fill out Eligibility questionnaire for the Patient including: Age, Parent/Guardian Name, Parent/Guardian Phone number, and County
- Page 2: Enter your Zip Code
- Page 3: Select Location – Chose our clinic titled: [SCUSD] Pfizer Vaccine Clinic @ John Kennedy HS (Everyone 12yo+)
- Page 4: Select Appointment Time – Select an appointment time for your first (6/2/21) and second dose (6/23/21) between 4-7pm
- Page 5: Fill out Personal Contact Information for the Patient – Complete contact info and health screening question