FUEL Network/Immigration Community Teach-in
@ SEIU 1000
Join the Office of Mayor Darrell Steinberg, the Office of Councilman Eric Guerra, and SEIU 1000 for a FUEL Network/Immigration Community Teach-in on Wednesday, February 21st at 1:30 at SEIU 1000, 1325 Street, CA.
The California Rural Legal Assitance Foundation will be proving an update on the status of the network. Furthermore, a pannel of local immigration experts will be providing an update state and federal immigration reform and clarification of state and city sanctuary policies. There will also be a Q&A session for any questions you might have on DACA or TPS.
- Dean Kevin Johnson, J.D., Harvard University, Dean of the University of California , Davis Law School; Professor of Immigration Law, Civil Procedure, and Complex Litigation
- Raquel Aldana, J.D., Harvard University, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Diversity, U.C. Davis; Professor of Immigration Law, International Human Rights, and Criminal Law & Procedure
- Blake Nordahl, J.D., U.C. Davis School of Law, Supervising Attorney Immigration Clinic, McGeorge School of Law
- Amagda Perez, J.D., U.C. Davis School of Law, Co-Director U.C. Davis School of Law Immigration Clinic, Executive Director CRLA Foundation.
- (Moderator, Luis Cespedes, J.D. U.C. Berkeley School of Law, Private Practice, Chair of the Lawyers’ Advisory Committee to the City of Sacramento Safe Haven Task Force.)