C.K. McClatchy Visual and Performance Arts (VAPA)
Within VAPA, students will be provided with opportunities to explore careers within the broad fields of art, entertainment, and media; to understand the relationship between academic success and success in the workplace; and to develop the necessary skills to sustain a meaningful career in their chosen field. The experiences and training students receive VAPA will give them a solid educational foundation and prepare them for continued education and future career opportunities. Our graduates will be creative contributors to society and a positive influence within the community.
- Specialty Program Application (Available 12/4/17 - 1/26/18)
- Portfolio submitted to McClatchy. (Visual Arts Portfolio: Photographs of artwork and Performing Arts Portfolio: Video of work)
- Two Teacher Recommendations (one from your current ELA teacher and one from another current teacher). Recommendation requests will be submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts for 7th Grade (all quarters) and 8th Grade (first quarter). This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.
- Standardized Test Scores This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.