SMUD Powering Futures Scholarship
High School Seniors
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a current high school senior or graduate; have earned a GED certificate; or currently be a postsecondary undergraduate student.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Plan to enroll in an accredited 2 or 4 year college/university in the U.S. in the fall of 2017.
- Be a SMUD customer living in SMUD’s service area, or have a SMUD customer as a legal guardian.
- Must not be a SMUD employee or a relative of a SMUD employee
Awards will be based on merit and financial need. Some scholarships may also include a paid internship.