Strategic Plan Community Meetings
Superintendent Banda, Board members and other SCUSD leadership will be presenting the updated Strategic Plan and sharing examples of how it directs and aligns with the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) at seven upcoming community meetings.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
• Tuesday, April 12 – Hiram Johnson High School, 6879 14th Ave.
• Wednesday, April 13 – Ethel I. Baker Elementary School, 5717 Laurine Way
• Monday, April 18 – Rosemont High School, 9594 Kiefer Blvd.
• Wednesday, April 20 – John F. Kennedy High School, 6715 Gloria Drive
• Monday, April 25 – Luther Burbank High School, 3500 Florin Road
• Monday, May 2 – C.K. McClatchy High School, 3066 Freeport Blvd.
• Tuesday, May 3 – Kit Carson School, 5301 N St.
We are sending messenger phone calls and doing email outreach, social media, etc. Please help us to get the word out!
There is one flyer with all dates included. There are also single date flyers for each school site. You may choose to share either the “all locations” flyer or the one that is closest to your school site. We also have translated the flyers into Spanish and Hmong.
Lastly, we encourage you to attend one meeting, so that you are aware of the updates to the plan. Encourage parent leadership at your school site to attend, too. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!