As the holidays draw near, we provide this information for your planning purposes.
The timeline for writing each school’s Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) is similar to previous years:
- School Site Council (SSC) elected by end of October.
- October-November: Review data and implementation of 2016-17 plan (people, programs, materials); ensure monitoring strategies in place; begin to draft SPSA for 2017-18.
- December – January: Initial site allocations provided by Budget; One-Stop Staffing completed.
- February – March: SPSAs reviewed at district; incorporated into LCAP.
- April 30: SPSAs completed.
For more details on SPSA development, including specifics on ESSA, use of Title I and LCFF, we have attached an abbreviated version of the fall SPSA workshop PowerPoint and guidance on use of funds. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.