PE Minutes Reporting
Elementary, K-8 Schools
Below is information on PE Minutes Reporting:
- Principals conduct monthly observations of a minimum of 2 PE classrooms per month at the time that PE classes are scheduled.
- Principal records findings from observation on the Principal Reporting Form.
- Observations should be conducted without prior notification and should occur at different times during the month and the class period (beginning, middle, end).
- Principal Reporting Forms are to be submitted to Carmen Yniguez by the last day of the trimester (March 28 and June16).
- Principal Reporting Forms submitted to Superintendent by Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction at the end of each trimester and within 30 days of the trimester ending.