HR Quick Reminders
Classified Employee of the Year Recognition for the 2017-18 School Year UPDATE:
- Application submittals extended through January 31, 2017.
- If you would like to nominate a classified employee, please visit the following link to obtain the application: http://www.scusd.edu/classified-champion-award
Upcoming HR Event – Teacher Recruitment Event
- Principal participation is requested for this event – please contact Roxanne Findlay and/or Christina Villegas in HR for more information.
- Date of Event: January 20, 2017, 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the Serna Center, Community Conference Rooms
- Attached please find the flyer for this event and feel free to share this with potential teacher candidates.
- “Sexual Harassment, Discrimination & Prevention” Training at the Serna Center, 2 sessions offered:
- January 19 – 1 hour session for non-management staff
- February 23 – 1 hour session for non-management staff
If interested in signing up for the above training, you may register at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f49abae2da57-hrtraining2
The Teacher of the Year applications will be accepted through this Friday, January 13.