English Learner Assurances Training
Are you aware of the best practices, and (not coincidentally) the state/federal mandates and guidelines for ELs? This training will help you respond to the assurances you’re asked to make on the fall and spring Principal’s Checklist for English Learners. It will answer such questions as:
- How can I combine ELAC and School Site Council?
- How do my teachers find out who their EL students are and the students’ CELDT history?
- Who are my students who have been reclassified and how do I follow up?
- What are the Title III requirements for schools?
- How are my ELs connected to SPSA?
This meeting is intended for school administrators and EL Coordinators.
- Monday, October 23, 2017 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at John F. Kennedy, Library
- Monday, October 30, 2017 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at Serna, California Conference Room
Please rsvp to Lisa Torres, at firstname.lastname@example.org.