ELAC training will support ELAC members in planning and facilitating effective activities and meetings. In addition to reviewing the purposes and requirements for ELAC, we’ll focus on how to get and keep parents involved.
Who should participate:
- EL Site Representatives
- ELAC Parent Members
- Parent Advisers
- School Community Liaisons
- Other Interested School Staff
Times and Locations:
(Sign up for one; each session is identical.)
- October 5, 3:30 – 5:30 pm, Serna Center, Tennessee Room
- October 7, 8:30 – 10:30 am, Serna Center, Michigan/Minnesota Rooms
- October 12, 3:30 – 5:30 pm, Serna Center, Tennessee Room
Please RSVP to Kao Lee in Multilingual Literacy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpretation services, child care and light snacks will be provided.