Disaster Prep, Critical Incident Response Training
Safe Schools is sponsoring campus safety and active shooter response training for principals and assistant principals.
The information is as follows:
DATE: October 28
8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Critical Issues in Campus Safety
- Common Terminology
- Disaster Response (personal preparation)
- Four Part Critical Incident Plan
- ICS, NIMS, SEMS intro
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – MERIT Active Shooter Response Training
- RESPOND (Lockdown/Barricade)
- INFORM (Call 911/tell others)
- TREAT you self and others for injuries
The sessions will be led by D-Prep, a consulting service that works with law enforcement and schools. Visit www.dprep.com for more information. The first two sessions will be held at the Serna Center in the Tennessee Room. The final session will be held in the JFK auditorium.
Please RSVP to Sheila Domondon.