2016-17 Graduate Cohort Data Validation Window Now Open
The purpose of this communication is to notify you of an opportunity to review your school’s 2016-17 four-year Adjusted Cohort Grad Rate and four-year Adjusted Cohort Outcomes for final submission to the state. Reviewing this information for accuracy helps ensure that the district’s information is valid and correct to internal and external stakeholders.
This week, Technology Services will provide high school registrars and administrators a student list for review. The report contains a number of data elements:
- Number of Cohort Students
- Number of Regular High School Diplomas
- Number of Graduates who met or did not meet A-G requirements
- Number of student who met Seal of Bi-literacy requirements
- Number of student who met Golden State Merit requirements
- Dropouts – along with Exit Reason a student is considered a dropout
If corrections are needed, registrars should update Infinite Campus and make a note regarding this information within the provided report. Any revisions must be completed by end of day Friday, May 25.
Please contact Rhonda Rode, Director of Student and Data Systems at email@example.com with any questions.