Services Offered at the MOC
- Registration of bilingual students new to SCUSD.
- Administration of the Initial CELDT to all bilingual students new to California.
- Written translations of all district–wide documents and procedures in Spanish, Hmong, Chinese, Russian and Vietnamese.
- Verbal interpretation services for IEP/SST Meetings, ELAC/DELAC, Community Meetings, Student Hearings, etc.
- Coordination of Interpretation services at SCUSD by providing training for Bilingual Interpreters and a resource list of Possible Interpreters for use by SCUSD school sites and departments
- Translations of foreign High School transcripts in Spanish, Hmong, Chinese, Russian and Vietnamese.
- Referral of parents to various community resources as needed, such as health clinics, adult school, preschool, etc.