Employee Online Safety Training
We would like to introduce our new District’s web-based training supported by the District’s Employee Safety Committee and SIA. This program will provide significant professional and organizational topics in the areas of safety, loss control, and human resources. This program is easy to use and administer and will give the District a complete training solution to assist in maintaining regulatory compliance, promote safe behavior, and reduce losses.
Some of the features include:
• Over 70 proprietary online training courses with new courses being added regularly
• Online training courses are public school specific
• Training is available 24-hours a day from any computer with Internet access
• Comprehensive reporting features for department managers and administration
• Users can view and monitor their own personal training record and view or print course completion certificates as needed
• Paperless training records
• Track and manage all in-person training, meetings, drills, etc.
• Assign specific online courses or in-person training to one employee or to groups/classifications of employees
• Printable training topics from each training courses can be used for in-person training or for a safety meeting
• Users can self-register and management can view, edit or delete records
In order to get started, we need ALL District employees to register as a new user. Please follow these steps:
New User Registration
1. For first time registration, go to www.riskcontrolonline.com.
2. Select the “New User” button.
3. Select the letter “S” for Sacramento City USD
4. Complete the registration form with name, job title, etc., and select “I agree.”
5. You will then be directed to your personal training page.
User Login (after you have registered as a new user)
1. Go to www.riskcontrolonline.com.
2. On the left side of the screen, enter your last name, PIN, and the letter “S” for SCUSD.
3. Select “Sacramento City USD.”
4. You will be directed to your personal training page.
5. From your personal training page, you may edit your personal information, take an online training course or view the available, required or completed online courses.
If you have any questions, please contact Risk Management at 643-9421.