Directions to Sign up for Professional Learning via eSchool (Electronic Registrar)
You can register for professional development offerings, track your hours and find answers to your questions here.
Sign up for classes via eSchool (Electronic Registrar)
1. Go to eSchool (Electronic Registrar)
- Sacramento City Unified’s Organization ID # is 14906.
- Your User ID is your PSL number
- Your ID number can be found on your pay check stub on the top left corner under “Employee ID”.
- Your PIN # is the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
2. After you have logged in, search for a class
- A green cross labeled “Register” means that you can sign-up for that session.
- If you do not see “Register” that session is closed or is restricted to a specific school site or other group.
eSchool (Electronic Registrar) Tutorial
If you need help with the Electronic Registrar, we have a tutorial.
If you are new to the District’s Credentialed staff, you can access the online system where you can review professional development offerings, register online and track your hours.