Common Planning Time/Professional Development Master Forms
DO NOT USE old forms, current updated forms revised for 2013-2014 school year can be downloaded below for your use.
Before downloading the forms, please read these notes:
The Professional Development forms can be downloaded as:
- PDF files to print (see note at bottom of page).
- Microsoft Word 2000 files to save to disk or hard drive.
- (If your computer has an earlier version of Word, the formatting of the forms will be affected, so please use hard copies of the PDF files.)
- Some of the Word files are templates (.dot rather than .doc files), so every time you open them they will automatically create a new Word document which will need to be “saved as” a new filename before closing.
- Several forms have “protected” sections to make it easy for you to enter data without changing the formatting of the document. To move in protected sections, use the tab key. The text fields will be denoted by gray bubbles or check boxes. To check a box, click on it once with your mouse. Although they appear gray on the screen, these fields will print without any shading just like a typical document.
Forms Available (click on link to download)
Request for Session Registration Number (SRN) *(Word Form)
- For sites or departments to request one SNR for the entire 2013-2014 school year
- Request for Session Registration Number (SRN) Sample Template(*Word form)
- Non-District Workshop Request for Common Planning Time (CPT) Approval Form
- This form is for non-district workshops — for SCUSD 8-hour certificated employees and non-teaching employees who will utilize a hybrid approach to obtain their required CPT.
- Session Sign-In Sheet
- Common Planning Time (CPT) for Central Departments/Offices at ONLY Serna Center (*Word Form)
- This form is for Central Departments/Offices such as Academics Office, Career and Technical Preparation, Child Development, Family and Community Engagement, Health Services, Student Support & Health Services and Special Education.
- School sites must use the 2013-2014 Pre-populated Sign-In/Sign-Out sheets—contact your school administrators.
- Evaluation Form
- Provides feedback for the activity presenter. Encourage session attendees to complete an evaluation to give to the presenter. Evaluations are not turned in to the Central Office.
- Professional Development Activity Personal Record Log
- Helps certificated staff keep track of the activities they attend and compare it to their hours on the Professional Development website. Note: This form does not suffice as verification of attendance!
NOTE: *Word Forms may request a user ID to view. If you do not have a user ID, click Cancel twice and the form will open.