2017 GATE Identification Results
GATE ID Status Information Notification Process
For the 2016-17 School Year, GATE Results were delayed. GATE status letters were sent home with students beginning on Friday, June 9th. Letters were sent home with students (not via the US Postal Service). If you have not received a letter by Wednesday, June 14, please call the GATE Department.
Request Placement at a GATE Services School
Parents requesting placement at one of the following schools, must do so by 3:00 PM Friday, June 30th.
- Isador Cohen (grades 2-6)
- Pony Express (grades 2-6)
- Peter Burnett (grades 4-6)
- Sutterville (grades 2-6) wait list placements only for 2017-18
- Phoebe Hearst (grades 2-6) wait list placements only for 2017-18
Requests can be made in one of two ways:
- Call the GATE Department — 916-643-9427
- Complete the digital request form via Google Docs: http://tinyurl.com/1718GATEPlacement