Register Online to Save Time
Our new student Online Registration system is designed to streamline your registration process and save you time. Guardians can avoid potentially long lines by filling out a new student registration application from any web-enabled computer or from a kiosk located at any regional or central District Enrollment Center.
No more paperwork – after completing the application online, guardians will just have to bring required documentation to complete the enrollment process
SCUSD is a Safe Haven School District.
Note: If you encounter technical issues, please contact our Help Desk: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who will access online registration?
A. Guardians of new students to the District. If you are a family that has a student that will be new to the District, you are eligible to use online registration.
Q. How can I access online registration?
A. Online registration can be accessed from a web-enabled computer at home or from a Kiosk located at any regional or central SCUSD Enrollment Center.
Q. How long will online registration take?
A. 15-30 Minutes. For a new family with required information in front of them, the online registration process should take an estimated 15-30 minutes depending on the number of children, household members, health information, and emergency contacts.
Q. What information do I need to complete an online application?
A. For the best online registration experience, please be sure to have the following information/items available prior to starting an application:
- Home and mailing addresses of the primary household
- Demographic and contact information of guardian(s)
Note: Demographic information refers to name, date of birth, gender, and ethnicity
- Emergency contact(s) information
- New student(s) demographic information, health and medical information, and prior school information
- Demographic information about children that are too young to be enrolled for the current school year
Q. What happens after I submit my application online?
A. You will receive an email confirming your completed application. The Enrollment Center then reviews your application, and will send an email invitation to bring all the required documents in person.
Q. What documents do I need to bring to the Enrollment Center after I complete the application?
A. The following documents are required:
- Proof of Residency (One of the following from a-f):
- Mortgage statement within 30 days or current property tax bill
- Current rental or lease agreement with landlord’s information
- Current (within the last 30 days) utility bill (SMUD, PG&E, or water) with correct name and address
Note: As a courtesy, when you are at the Enrollment Center, you may contact SMUD at 888-742-7683 and have them fax your bill to our office. Our fax number is 916-433-5403
- Government agency letter (within the last 30 days)
- Check or pay stub (within the last 30 days)
- Current voter registration
- Proof of birth–original County issued birth certificate for ALL kindergarteners, or a Non-Expired Passport for each student that will be enrolled
Note: Birth certificate copies will be accepted only for non-kindergarteners
- Current immunization record for each student. Proof of T-Dap is required for grades 7-12
- Guardianship/Custody papers are required, if applicable
- For students enrolling in grades 9 through 12: withdrawal grades, and transcript are required
- If your student is receiving Special Education services, an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is required