How to Change Schools Within the District
Intra-district Permit

General information

You may apply for an intra-district permit to have your child attend a school other than their neighborhood school of attendance.  Permit transfers are approved based on space availability at the requested school.  You can request an intra-district permit transfer from the Enrollment Center.