Medication Administration eTraining Slide 11
You have finished viewing the SCUSD Medication Administration eTraining Course. To learn more about Medication Administration please refer to the resources listed below.
- Go back to Medication Administration eTraining Home Page
- Go to directly to Medication Administration Online Quiz
National Association of School Nurses
8484 Georgia Ave #420
Silver Spring, MD 20910
American Academy of Pediatrics
141 Northwest Point Blvd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
California Department of Education
1430 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
- (2009). 5 rights of medication administration — rationale and considerationshttp://www.healthychildcare.org/pdf/MedAdmin/M3_5Rights.pdf.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. (2009). Module 1: Background – introduction and reasons to give medication. http://www.healthychildcare.org/pdf/MedAdmin/Module1.pdf
- California Department of Education. (2012, May 2). Medication administration assistance. http://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/he/hn/medassist.asp
- California Department of Education, (2005). Program advisory on medication administration. http://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/he/hn/documents/medadvisory.pdf
- Education and Training Resources, (2004). Living in the community: Medication administration manual. http://www.in.gov/fssa/files/Living_in_the_Community-Medication_Administration_Manual.pdf
- Zacharski, S., Kain, C., Fleming, R., & Pontius, D. (2012). Medication administration in the school setting. http://www.nasn.org/PolicyAdvocacy/PositionPapersandReports/NASNPositionStatementsFullView/tabid/462/ArticleId/86/Medication-Administration-in-the-School-Setting-Amended-January-2012