How Children May Communicate Food Allergy Symptoms
Severe Allergies/Anaphylaxis eTraining Slide 5
- It feels like something is poking my tongue.
- My tongue or mouth is tingling or burning or itches.
- My tongue feels like there is hair on it.
- My mouth feels funny.
- My lips feel tight.
- My tongue feels full (or heavy).
- It feels like a bump is on the back of my throat.
- There’s a frog in my throat or something is stuck in it.
- It feels like there are bugs in there (to describe itchy ears).