EPEC is the current curriculum Sacramento City Unified School District recommends all schools use and has provided for all schools to implement.
What is EPEC?
- An award-winning chronic disease prevention program for grades K-12.
- Aligned to the NASPE standards for physical education.
- An easy-to-use, true curriculum. Strong on assessment.
- A curriculum that promotes life-long skills in students.
- Is already being used by thousands of teachers in the US.
EPEC is used to strengthen both the practice and the perception of physical education in their schools. Schools across the country have been using EPEC for years now, and many are seeing dramatic positive results.