Enrollment Center (K-12)
Addressing the student achievement gap is a top priority of the Sacramento City Unified School District – and of urban public school districts across the nation. The SCUSD Enrollment Center is a key component of the District’s multi-front focus on improving equity within our community.
The primary goal of the Enrollment Center is to provide families in the Sacramento City Unified School District with a more efficient enrollment process and access to district resources at the point of enrollment.
Services Offered at the Enrollment Center
- Kindergarten – 12th Grade Enrollment
- Open Enrollment
- Intra-district Transfers
- Inter-district Transfers
- Immunization Clinic
- Family Services
- Summer Feeding Program
- McKinney-Vento Families in Transition Services
- English Language Learner (ELL) / Translators
- Regional Transit (RT) Bus Passes
Hours of Operation
The Enrollment Center is open throughout the school year. The Center is open Thursday evenings to better serve our families.
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||
8:00 AM – 3:15 PM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM*
11:00 AM – 6:15PM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 11:00 AM-7:00 PM*
8:00 AM- 11:15 AM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 8:00 AM-5:00 PM*
*The Enrollment Center will be CLOSED on Monday, March 26th – March 30th for the Spring Break.
Intra & Inter Disrict Permits Accepted Now Through May 18, 2018
Intra and Inter District permits are now being accepted through May 18, 2018.
- Parent/guardians may pick up permit forms at the Enrollment and Attendance Center.
- All permits for Grades 1-12 must have a copy of the student’s grades, attendance and behavior reports attached when submitted. These reports are not required for kindergarten students.
- Permits must be returned to the Enrollment and Attendance Center by May 18, 2018.
- Please note that a submitted permit does not guarantee a spot and are NOT reviewed on a first-come-first serve basis
- All permits will be reviewed the first week of June with responses to parents going out the second week of June.
- Parent/guardians will be called by Enrollment Center staff if the permits are approved.
- If the permit is denied the parent/guardian will receive a Letter of Denial with a reason.
Online Registration is now open for students new to our district - click here to register.