Sac City College introduces new transition program for incoming freshmen
Sacramento City College is offering a new program for incoming Latino and Latina students that is aimed at easing the transition from high school to college.
Students in a Global Economy (SAGE) begins with a two-week course (August 1-11) and continues throughout the year. To be eligible, students must be:
- An incoming first year Latina/Latino student
- A high school graduate, or a student who has completed GED or CHSPE
- A student with a 2.5 GPA or higher
- A low income (Pell grant eligible) student
- A full time status (12 units or more) student
Learn more here.