National Equity Project hosts ‘listening campaign’ with SCUSD
The National Equity Project will conduct a “listening campaign” with Sacramento City Unified School District stakeholders from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, November 2, at the Serna Center.
NEP works with school districts and organizations all over the country to help create more equitable conditions, experiences and outcomes for students and their families.
Questions that will guide this community discussion include:
- What do you most want to be true for the children of Sacramento?
- What does success look like for our children? What do you think it will take to achieve that success? What does/could get in the way of achieving success?
- What do you think could make the experience of children and families better?
- What would you like to see more of or less of? What would you like to change going forward?
- What do you think is possible here in our district? What hopes do you hold for our children and families?
Translators will be available. The Serna Center is located at 5735 47th Ave., Sacramento, CA 95824.