Help SCUSD update its Strategic Plan — take our survey
SCUSD is updating its Strategic Plan for implementation starting with the 2016-17 school year. There are four big goals outlined that the district is committed to achieve. They are:
- Ensuring that all students are college and career ready.
- Fostering school environments that are safe, healthy and engaging for all students.
- Empowering families and the community to be equal and active partners in student’s educational successes.
- Ensuring that SCUSD is service-focused and operates efficiently and effectively.
The first draft of the Strategic Plan is just an outline, without specifics, to allow for feedback from all stakeholders. We would like to know how our community would prioritize the actions listed below each of the goals. Please complete the Strategic Plan survey to share your opinion.
If you would like to learn more and provide your feedback on the plan, please come to a Community Meeting at one of these sites:
- November 17, Serna Center, 6:30 p.m.
- December 1, California Middle School, 6 p.m.
- December 2, Caroline Wenzel Elementary School, 6 p.m.
- December 8, Albert Einstein Middle School, 6 p.m.