Board members to host meetings on new district Strategic Plan
Students will thrive when their needs are met. Taking steps toward equity will ensure excellence in our district for all students. An updated Strategic Plan for our district will outline a road map for student success.
Seven meetings are scheduled this spring, with district leaders and school Board members, who are very interested in hearing feedback from all members of our community.
Please join us at one of the “listening sessions” listed below. We want your understanding and your commitment to moving our district to prepare all kids academically, socially and emotionally – for life.
- Tuesday, April 12 – Hiram Johnson High School, 6879 14th Ave.
- Wednesday, April 13 – Ethel I. Baker Elementary School, 5717 Laurine Way
- Monday, April 18 – Rosemont High School, 9594 Kiefer Blvd.
- Wednesday, April 20 – John F. Kennedy High School, 6715 Gloria Drive
- Monday, April 25 – Luther Burbank High School, 3500 Florin Road
- Monday, May 2 – C.K. McClatchy High School, 3066 Freeport Blvd.
- Tuesday, May 3 – Kit Carson School, 5301 N St.
All meetings are from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. A light snack, child care and translation services will be provided. For more information, please call (916) 643-9268.